Here's a little social observation and commentary from your's truly:
Why do you find it necessary to ruin my internet, my regrettable peers? I know I can just block or mute you but I wanna give humanity the benefit of the doubt because everyone slips up from time to time, and those people sometimes have relevant stories, experiences, and ideas to share... But... damn with these posts: "Life Sucks" "I Hate My Life" " I'm giving up " "ughhh I procrastinated and now everything sucks" "My life of white-suburban privilege sure is hard" ... Stop... Just Stop... I don't care. As I am known to say, "The Universe is The Universe, and it doesn't owe you anything" So please people get over yourselves. Your desperate narcissistic pleas for empty faux empathy is pathetic. Just because your simple, addictive, mammalian brain needs its fix of socialmedia-sourced dopamine release, doesn't mean you should ruin my experience of reality. I have a few guidelines to life that will help you get through it to the end, as super scary as that is.
1. Quit complaining... Someone out there has it worse than you. You're just being a little bitch.
2. Get up and enjoy all that the universe has given you. Quit waiting on your lazy ass for someone to give it to you.
3. Give up the consumerist/materialist lifestyle. If you've always had shit, you won't appreciate shit, and thusly, no one will appreciate you.
4. Stop with the selfies. If no one likes you enough to see you in person, no amount of selfies is going to change their mental image of you. You probably suck.
5. Do you feel like God has forsaken you? This one is easy... he doesn't exist... that should clear things up.
6. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. Why do you give so many fucks? If you are doing you to the best of your ability, what else can anyone ask for? Sure you may be a little short, or a little fat, or a intellectual dullard, or an alcoholic, or whatever. But be that as it may, there is still of world of opportunity out their and your letting yourself and your dumb ass peers get in your way. Shed the baggage, the monkeys on your back, and the notions of what it is you think OTHER people want of you. ARE THEY YOU? no, so fuck that jazz. Do you, and be the best you you can be.
All this aside, by contemporary philosophical views, you may simply be a manifestation of myself in a infinite duality of consciousness... But that's for another time, Let's just get your head wrapped around all this first.